1. The operator of the online shop DocSimon (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Shop") is ČESKÁ LÉKÁRNA HOLDING, a.s., with its registered office in Nové sady 996/25, Staré Brno, 602 00 Brno, VAT 28511298, registered in the commercial register of District Court in Brno, section B, deposit 6919 (hereinafter referred to as the "operator").
The contact details of the operator are as follows:
a. Internet pharmacy DocSimon, Krčská 1079/59, 140 00 Praha 4; Czech Republic
2. The customer has the opportunity to register in the online shop and thus create a customer account, which can be used to simplify the ordering of goods in the online store (pre-filled contact and delivery information). The customer also has an access to all previously made purchases in the online shop (hereinafter referred to as "account").
3. To set up an account, you must:
a) complete all required fields of the registration form.
b) confirm your agreement with these conditions; and
c) confirm your consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes (including newsletters and profiling).
4. The establishment of the account is voluntary and the customer can shop in the online shop, even if he has not set up the account.
5. Registration to your account is secured by a password that the customer chooses upon registration, whereby the customer should choose a sufficiently complex password.
6. The customer acknowledges that the account may not be available at all times.
7. The customer is obliged to complete all data correctly, completely and truthfully during registration. The data of the customer specified in the account should be updated in case of any change.
8. The customer may ask the operator at any time to delete the account via the above mentioned contacts.
9. The operator is entitled to delete the account of a customer without giving reasons, in particular if
a) the customer has provided false or untrue information during registration;
b) the customer revokes the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes;
c) the customer has not logged in to the account for 3 years since the last login;
d) abuse of the account is detected;
e) duplicate accounts have been discovered; or
f) if the customer violates these conditions in any way.
10. The operator is entitled to change or supplement these conditions.
These terms and conditions apply from 25 May 2018.