0,00 €
currency
0

PAMPERS AQUA PURE wet wipes 48pcs

50114087
PAMPERS AQUA PURE wet wipes 48pcs
new article
2,30 €
Total including VAT

Manufacturer: Procter & Gamble Technical Centres Ltd, United Kingdom

Description: PAMPERS Aqua Pure from organic cotton does not contain perfumes or alcohol. Only 99% are impregnated with pure water, the remaining 1% are strictly tested light ingredients that do not affect the pH of baby skin. Napkins are also suitable for newborns or sensitive areas. Dermatologically tested.

EAN: 8001090603326

Státní ústav pro kontrolu léčiv, Šrobárova 48, 100 41 Praha 10, www.sukl.cz

Reporting of side effects
© Česká lékárna Holding a.s. All rights reserved. v2

info  Cookies help us in providing our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.